Country house Bad Gleichenberg
In the middle of the hilly thermal spa and volcano region of southeast Styria
We are pleased to be able to offer you a unique opportunity in collaboration with our partner, the Landhaus in Bad Gleichenberg. The Landhaus Bad Gleichenberg, under the warm hostess Linda Knoll, opens its doors to offer you unforgettable holidays in picturesque southeast Styria.
The country house’s various studios and apartments are not only air-conditioned, but also classically and timelessly furnished. Each accommodation bears the name of a noble eponym and promises a comfortable stay. Start your day with a delicious breakfast buffet prepared with regional products and available daily until 10:30 a.m.
In the warm summer months, the pool and terrace of the country house invite you to relax after exciting days in the thermal and volcano region. In the cooler seasons, relaxing walks in the 190-year-old spa gardens of Bad Gleichenberg and a visit to the Thermal Baths of Peace await you to make your vacation unforgettable.
The Landhaus Bad Gleichenberg not only welcomes couples and individual travelers, but also families and even your beloved four-legged friends. Linda Knoll and her team look forward to welcoming you with warm hospitality.
We recommend that you enjoy a relaxing time at Landhaus Bad Gleichenberg during your visit to Styrassic Night Lichterzauber and let yourself be enchanted by its beauty and hospitality.
- Location and surroundings: The country house is located in the hilly thermal and volcanic region of southeast Styria. It offers a quiet location in close proximity to the town center.
- Accommodation: There are 15 studios and apartments, which are classically and timelessly furnished. Each holiday apartment is named after aristocratic namesakes.
- Facilities: The accommodations are air-conditioned and have modern furniture, a kitchen with a Nespresso coffee machine, and a terrace or balcony with comfortable garden furniture.
- Culinary offerings: Guests can look forward to a breakfast buffet with regional products, available daily until 10:30 a.m. There are numerous culinary establishments in the area.
- Leisure activities: There are hiking trails, cycling tours, castles, museums and thermal baths nearby. Particularly noteworthy is the Therme der Ruhe Bad Gleichenberg.
- Special features: Dogs are welcome at the Landhaus Bad Gleichenberg. The outdoor pool and terrace invite you to relax in the summer months.